Do you have the time and skills to offer to become a trustee with us?
We are currently seeking to recruit new trustees to our board to support in the shaping of the strategic direction of the organisation in the coming years.
As a leading local Mental Health and Wellbeing Charity we would particularly welcome applications from people with:
- Strategic Leadership experience,
- Recent experience of governance in a similar sized charity,
- Lived experience of mental health,
- A detailed understanding of government grant funding streams,
- Business acumen,
- Financial expertise
- Trustee experience: Treasurer, Chair, Deputy Chair...
- Change Management.
If you believe that you would enjoy the challenge of being part of a growing local charity please complete and return the attached application form.
Download the Trustee application pack